- I don’t have much to say on this one. I was entertained. Sort of. So long as I didn’t stop to think. Otherwise, there is little about it that can be deemed positive.
- Bridges as Roy hammed it up. He was at times funny. And at other times over the top and distracting.
- Bacon as Hayes barely bothered to show up. I don’t know that I’ve seen him less interesting.
- I’ve never been a big Ryan Reynolds fan. I’m still not. It isn’t that he did anything badly; it’s that he doesn’t really do anything. He’s there. He’s pretty. He recites lines. He doesn’t feel like he’s a playing a character.
- The plot is obscenely dumb. Artifacts and their effects are described as the plot needs them. Not as it makes sense. In this way, they fall into the same pit fall that many films and/or works of fiction fall into when using magic. It can do anything, so long it is necessary for the plot.
- Outside of being sort of almost fun . . . this one is just bad.
- Final Grade: F+