- Completely unoriginal. Offered nothing new. Just Die Hard in the White House.
- Still very entertaining. Don’t feel anything per se, but it is an action packed ride.
- All of the actors were fine.
- Freeman’s Speaker of the House is incredibly dumb, to the point of being unbelievable. How many times do the terrorists need to lie to you/kill people before you realize saving the President probably isn’t going to happen? I don’t believe the US government would capitulate to terrorists to save the President. At least not like this.
- I also don’t believe the nuclear shut down codes would be so easily hacked. They decoded one after, what, six hours? Maybe a few more. That notion seems preposterous.
- Final Grade: D+